Welcome to Caring Companions Referral Agency
Caring Companions Referral Agency is the affordable home care agency referring Professional Domestic Workers from our Registry for your all your in-home care needs. Whether your loved one needs care 3 hours a week or 24 hours a day we will refer Professional Care Providers to meet your needs.
At Caring Companions Referral Agency each Professional Domestic Worker on our registry has had all their personal and professional references thoroughly checked. Also, we only add to our Registry Professional Domestic Workers registered with the California State Registry for Home Care Aides. This Agency offers the best assistance for seniors wanting to remain at home in Hemet, CA , Temecula, CA, as well as most areas of Southwest Riverside and Southwest San Bernardino counties.
- Telephone us 24/7: (951) 679-4700,
- Email to: info@onlinecaring
- Fill out this website’s Contact Form
We are happy to refer Professional Domestic Workers for in-home care services for yourself or your loved one.
Why Use Caring Companions Referral Agency
- It’s Affordable. This Agency believes in-home care services should be affordable for all. We continue to keep client fees as low as possible. Our service is designed to save you both time and money.
- It’s Flexible. Weekly, bi-weekly, every 3 or 4 weeks, occasional or one-time service is available. We’re just a phone call away for whatever works best for your budget, schedule and situation.
- It’s Secure. Confirmation of professional and personal references and verification of status with the State of California Registry are completed before contracting and registering a Professional Domestic Worker with this Agency.
- It’s Easy. Since 2001, this Agency has been referring Professional Domestic Workers to clients in Southwest Riverside and Southwest San Bernardino Counties. Just contact us and we’ll refer Professional Domestic Workers to you right off our Registry. No need to contact multiple agencies.
Caring Companions Referral Agency is not the employer of the Professional Domestic Worker referred to you.
The Professional Domestic Worker may be your employee depending on the relationship you have with them. For example: If you direct and control the manner and means by which they perform their work – you may have employer responsibilities, including employment tax and workers compensation under state and federal law.
For additional information contact your local employment development department or the Internal Revenue Service.
Caring Companions can refer Professional Domestic Worker(s) who will work with you to meet your in-home Senior Care needs.
Every client has unique needs and so for this reason we have a diverse Registry from which you select the Professional Domestic Worker who best meets your needs.
If supplemental assistance is needed to fill in the “gaps” when Hospice is not there, Professional Domestic Workers can coordinate and cooperate with Hospice so there’s no disruption in the continuity of care.
See our Senior Care Blog each month for subjects unique to the elderly and/or those who care for them!
February 8, 2017
Keeping our hearts healthy and strong — at every age — is something we all need to “take to heart”. February is American Heart Month, a month dedicated to cardiovascular health and awareness about heart disease. Your heart is hugely responsible for just about everything that gives your body life.
January 17, 2017
January is National Hobby Month. Increasing activity means improving quality of life. Whether by increasing passive activity thru exercising your mind, or increasing physical activity by exercising your body – or better yet both – fulfilling hobbies accomplish this for seniors.
Who Is Caring Companions Referral Agency?
We are an employment referral agency designed as a resource for clients looking for in-home care and Professional Domestic Workers seeking client referrals. Our Registry has over 130 Professional Domestic Workers on it – so help for you is as close as our Registry. “Your Care Is Our Concern”
8/12/15. "Dad is now in ICU and not expected to live. We're just trying to keep him as comfortable as possible . . . I can't thank you enough for all you've done for dad. You made his last 9 months so much easier and functional. My best to you and please use my phone number for any references needed for Caring Companions [Referral Agency]."
- Karol S.